View Single Post
Old 2005-09-24, 10:23am
Goddess

Great responses everyone, very helpful. I am currently on a HH but want to upgrade as soon as I can. I was considering a Minor, a Bobcat, a Piranha, an Isiheat (because it is made locally), or the Mini CC.

Thanks so much Corina for your review of the Isiheat. I was sort of leery about this torch to begin with, it is alot more expensive than the others but hey it is made here, you helped me rule that one out, I should always trust my intuition!

If the Piranha is that big and bulky, I don't want that either. I have a really small area to work in and a smaller more streamlined torch body would be a better choice for me. So maybe that one is ruled out also, even though I have heard some really great things about it.

Right now I am leaning more toward the Mini CC I think. I want a torch that will do well with only one concentrator, doesn't take up a whole lot of space on my table, and isn't fussy about my choice in flame size or shape. I will probably never work with boro so that isn't an issue. What I really want is the extra heat so I can work faster. Less noise would be nice too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.