View Single Post
Old 2021-10-20, 3:46pm

Default Etching crystals Arrowsprings.

Hello everyone !!

Has anyone had any issues with the new etching crystals from Arrowsprings? their new batches of white crystals are not working well for me, they are not dissolving properly in boiling water when I dissolve a whole jar in one go as per the instructions, there is always an inch of crystals left at the bottom and they do not stay liquid once they go back to room temperature, they turn back into a solid/jelly which makes it unusable unless I heat it up again to work with it.

Also they just don't etch well, they remove the shine of a clear glass bead after 10 minutes but it's a soft satin look, not a proper etched look like before.

I've used their crystals for many years without any issues, they were always tan in colour but these new crystals are not the same.

Let me know if you have had the same experience with their new batch, thank you all for any feedback!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Magma Beads .
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.