View Single Post
Old 2007-11-02, 10:12am

Default Working with Canyon de Chelly

"Clockwork" was named after the movie by Tim at Frantz Art Glass (thanks, Tim, for the name!). There is a misty / opalescent quality to it that makes it different than your standard transparent orange.

Our testers have had WIDELY varying results with Canyon de Chelly. I posted photos here to demonstrate:

http://www.creationismessy.com/color.aspx?id=6

Unfortunately, there has been no consistency in the feedback to pinpoint exactly how to achieve a particular result. Like most silver colors, Canyon de Chelly has great potential but is extremely unpredictable.

There were two testers who reported achieving hues of pink and purple as they "flashed" the bead in the flame after completing it.

But most people reported that they saw a variety of colors as they worked, including pink and purple, but the colors disappeared by the time they finished the bead.

I'm sorry I cannot provide more conclusive feedback!

Kathy

Kathy Seamands

Creation is Messy
Messy Color

[web]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[mail]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Kathy; 2010-03-02 at 10:15am. Reason: Link to CDC page changed