View Single Post
Old 2007-11-02, 10:43am

Quote:
Originally Posted by playswithfire104 View Post
Jessica I have seen your tips section many times and I think it is great! But I think I need the "slow learner's" version.

The best colors I get I put the rod in the flame, the mandrel below the flame and let the glass flow onto the bead - don't melt in- since it's runny when it lands it's already puddled up on the bead. Then when the bead is done, run through the top of the flame to rewarn the whole thing before kilning

In an organic, I add multiple colors- cdc is almost always towards the end of the colors. Then I consider it a striker - I do think it looks best etched if worked hot
:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

--------------
Make Beads:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

--------------

Do you make purple hearts? Let me know in your order and I'll send you free purple glass!