View Single Post
Old 2005-06-19, 7:25am
Life in the slow lane

Here is my advice only. I had our local glass store set up several torches that they offer for me to try out. I also worked on other torches in the area and got a little exposure to what else was out there. I chose the torch that worked well for me. I knew I wanted to work on boro and I didn't like a bushy flame. I wanted pinpoint accuracy but didn't want to spend a ton of money. I decided to go with a Bobcat.

You may have needs you don't know yet and that's why I would suggest trying out torches before you purchase them. Asking folks why they like their torch is wonderful. However, you are seeing it from their viewpoint and thier needs. What is you want to do and what do you want to do in the future? Keep those things in mind when you are selecting your torch.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.