View Single Post
Old 2005-06-19, 9:56am
Glassy Lady

Starlia, that's great advice, and that's exactly what I did when I was shopping for my last torch. I went to Arrow Springs and asked them to set up a bunch of torches so I could play with them.

I just wanted to add that I run my torches with 2 or 3 oxygen concentrators, I don't use tanked oxygen.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BHB/PANDORA EXCHANGE IN THE PATIO