View Single Post
Old 2006-03-16, 11:56am

Thanks for the info, Brent. That is exactly what I was thinking of next .... that two machines hooked together would breathe differently and kinda cancel the effect out.

I am running a Lynx on an Onyx+. The flame doesn't 'look' like it changes with the breathing but I can 'feel' it, if that makes sense. It is certainly not a bother and performs really well. For Boro beads I am running it at ~65% and that seems to be perfect. I just bought a Midrange to work some larger pieces. I can do them on my Lynx but they take a while. So, thought I'd try the Midrange for a wider flame since I know that it should run on one of these units. My preference is to stay with GTT ... I love the flame chemistry ... so I will watch to find out more about how these two machines run a Phantom.

That would be my wish .... to run a Phantom without tanks! Yikes, the cost of a Phantom and another generator, guess I should start saving now!

Just one more question ... I have heard that if you hook up two generators/concentrators that you should stick to the same type of unit for each. What is your take on it Justin, Jack?

Kari