View Single Post
Old 2006-03-23, 4:54pm
boro color bender

Greg, I'm certainly not saying you can't run the Cuda on less. I'm just a boro guy and need the power. Now, Lori Robbins defies all logic and runs her Cuda on 2 5LPM machines and works boro... go figure. I guess it's all in how you work (style) and what you can find to fit your needs.

I looked at getting two of these units instead of an Integra, because of the added PSI and the added volume. Even at 75%, two of these units have 50% more volume than the Integra and 10 more PSI. They aren't much more money for two of these. Price wise, it is worth the risk for me to support a new company through their trials and tribulations. I look at this as research and supporting somebody pushing the limits where I need them pushed. Being a boro worker really sucks when you look at supplying your torch with Oxy. I'm behind anybody that will make that easier. That's why my heart is in this. Boro workers need an easy and affordable source of oxy. Soft glass folks have had it for a while now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley