View Single Post
Old 2006-07-17, 5:57am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firelilly
I use a P-10 or M-10 or whatever the heck you want to call it and it has always produced a steady oxy flow without a breathing that caused a fluctuation in the strength or consistancy of the flame. Or should I say NO BREATHING and NO FLUCTUATION IN FLAME?

I've been using it for over a year now without any problems whatsoever. It performed as well yesterday as it did the first day I hooked it up over a year ago. That is to say, it works perfectly fine for working soft glass, which is what I bought it for. I'm not sure what else I should expect it to do for me before the higher priced competitors of this product might agree that I did alright with my purchase.

As someone who, compared to many here on LE, is still quite new to melting glass I have to say this is one of the silliest threads I've seen on these boards. Honestly, I would go out of my way to not buy from those in this thread who have made such an effort to trash their competition.

Maybe I'd feel differently if I hadn't seen with my own eyes that the M-10 does exactly what I was promised it would do and for a significantly lower price than other machines meant to offer the same thing. But as it stands I know that I made a perfectly fine purchase and you ungracious trash talkers just look rediculous to me.

Lil
Im with you on the trash talk, Lil. Enough is enough. Caint we all just get a loan, a bone, a phone.... how does that go????