View Single Post
Old 2008-07-27, 6:39pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reenie View Post
I'm interested on how your color is aluminum or chrome? The one I have is red and the coring device is black. I have no idea what kind of metal is used but now I'm waiting on tubing to see if it works okay.
Obviously, both the color of my Bead Liner and your tool, whatever it is, is irrelevant. Surely you are aware of that!

From the description you give, my guess is it is a chinese-made dirt cheap plumber's flaring tool. I bought one of those early on and decided it was way too poorly made, too small, and too wonky to provide the quality I was looking for as a starting point for the rest of my design. There wasn't a straight line on the tool which would allow accurate machining to modify it for this purpose; Very poor casting, no bearing in the cone, crooked screw, non-removable cone, too short, I could go on...

...but what _exactly_ are you asking me, Reenie, and more importantly, why?

Thank you,
Dave

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.