View Single Post
Old 2008-08-07, 6:01pm

Hi,

I'm still here! I now have a new web page up for orders so we won't need invoices and a gezillion emails etc. It is in temporary web space until I rebuild the entire site.

I'll be moving my whole website to Pappa Shop hosting soon, and I wanted to put the order page on the new site rather than waste time on the old one.

So when you go there, it isn't real pretty. As of now, all that's really functional on the new site is the Tools link, where you can order a Bead Liner, and also BeaDreamers if you want to combine shipping. You can also order an extra Peg too, or not, as you like. Note I've changed the name of the Tool to Impress. There is already a bead press (bead mold) named bead-x-press and I was asked to change the name, and complied. I lke Impress better anyway.

If you have already requested an invoice and not yet received it, Please order your tool and/or extra Peg through this link. It'll save us both time and effort.

http://host.pappapak17.com/~artinthe/index.htm

If you have any problems, please email me immediately. This set me back a day or so but it was well worth it! I'm back at the bench!

Thanks, more tools to ship this week.
Dave

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.