View Single Post
Old 2011-02-03, 1:38am
I'm a lilac!

Quote:
Originally Posted by piakaven View Post
I cant not believe that romance is just one frit on different color bases. I was sure that it had to contain some of the basecolor frit in it too. Thats why I couldnt believe that you were actually answering the question about the romance frit in post #8.
Do you teach classes anywhere???
I don't; I taught for a while and loved it, but have just been too busy with my kids and house since the divorce... when my youngest is a bit older I may look into teaching again.

The reason so much of the base color shows in the Romance frit is because of the way the Z-99 pushes away the other colors, revealing a large ring of base color around it. I think that some incarnations of this frit (it's been "evolving" over time, as I top off my mixture and occasionally add odd things by mistake) also contained an accidental pinch of R-106, which behaves similarly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.