View Single Post
Old 2009-03-06, 11:10pm
Otter

Birdy,

I happen to think you are a bit out of line here. I think you should have talked to the people you got the tutorial from about this before you came here to the forum and made your comments. I can see you may be frustrated about not having the money to get the exact glass they use in there tutorial but it in know way keeps you from making the beautiful shell beads that they teach in there tutorial. I really think you have handled this badly. I think it goes without saying that you may need to buy things that are used in a tutorial that you may not have on hand maybe you should have asked before you bought it.

I also feel that if you talked with them about your concerns they would have been more than happy to work something out with you.

The way you have handled this is really a bit rude. To call people's integrity into question before you have even given them a chance to work with you is just not nice.

And just for a bit more information. I have taken lots of classes with a lot of wonderful teachers and each one uses there own tools and glasses you never get a full list of every thing that will be used in the class and often find that if you want to do certain things you need to get more tools or supplies.

I think you seem to think that just because you order a tutorial you should just be able to walk out to your studio and make it. If you have such a tight budget maybe it is your responsibility to find out if you may need to get more tools, glass or supplies than you are prepared to buy.

Best of luck to you,

John

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Murrini for Sale
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

#R124