View Single Post
Old 2012-04-02, 8:36pm

Default 2 cents

I know it is an older thread.. could not help myself.

I confess; I did not read every post. Hopefully, I got the jest.

I can see where you look at a stack of tutorials and realize what you invested. You would sort of freak. However, My take is that we don't buy (or at least I can't) buy one tutorial after another every day. I buy them as I can afford them. So once I have them together it would appear I spent a lot at one time. Money is tight for us all. I by pass lunch for a day or two and I am good to go for another tutorial that will give me more lasting pleasure than the greasy sandwich.

Now for the other side. I don't know how to make great beads, yet (LOL), let alone write a tutorial. So koodos to those that do. I have purchased several since finding LE and I could not be happier with them. Hell, I am happy I found LE! As a matter of fact I am constantly looking for more of the things I like. Which is key. I purchase what I like and drool over. hehehehe. We are all our own worst enemies on that one. Yep, I print them too. I don't know why.. LOL have not figured out how to look at them, look at the glass, keep from getting burned and turn the pages all while keeping the bead warm. LOL

Sharing a tutorial, hmmmm. I don't see an issue with sharing with a friend. Copying and selling copies or even giving them away I am not so keen on. If someone wants the tutorials, then they should purchase it for themselves.

Now for the final question. (from me anyway) and mostly to those of you who write the tutorials. When tutorials run their course and they become old news or you have up graded or changed or whatever. Why not still offer the old tutorials, just in case newbies (like me) would like to get them. Even if it were through LE, so you would not have the listing cost? Just asking? "please"

Mary don't you dare leave me.. I have more to purchase from you. LOL and waiting for more to come. Diane I have yet to try your fish.. I am scared. LOL I am a whimsy animal addicted person.

Thank you for the discussion. THANK YOU for all the tutorials, free and paid, Thank you for being there to help the newbies with our repeat questions. You, and I mean all of ya's, Rock!