View Single Post
Old 2011-08-10, 12:54pm
Triumphantly Knit!

What I mean are there certain colours, I know I read yellow is for something, green for something, that's what I mean, do you need certain colours.

thanks for the pointer.

I see there are NO BOC in NJ. I think I figured that out a while ago and forgot about it. I will work on trying to remember so I can do something about that.

My mom is interested for some strange reason, my parents are strange and not real supportive of my lampworking but all of a sudden my mom wants to know all about boc. It would be a great project for her to get going, she does nothing but housework all day and all night, ocd, I mean it. she just got diagnosed with uterine cancer, so maybe that's her interest in the kiddos, I dunno.

but not meaning to digress too much, I was just wondering if there were certain colours you needed more than others for the acts of courage beads.

thanks and thanks for doing this.

namaste
Rowyn

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"

"Only from the heart can you touch the sky"

"Be kind whenever possible.It is always possible
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.