View Single Post
Old 2006-03-12, 2:09pm
CRAZY4PETS

Default Wow! Awesome Jellyfish!!!

Wow, these jellyfish are awesome! I love these beads, great job.

This is a question for Moth. Kind of changes the subject but your little gallery under your post has silver snowflake beads. I ran across them on Ebay a while back. What I would love to know if you dont' mind me asking is, How the heck did you get those perfect snowflakes on the beads like that? Cut outs or buy them like that, then stick them on some how or melt them in??? lol lol They are awesome!!!! I have never seen anything like that. I don't want to make any or anything just really curious to know how it was done. If it is a secret, I will understand, lol lol

Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PAULA

LOVE YOUR PETS AND THEY WILL LOVE YOU BACK