View Single Post
Old 2013-12-23, 11:07am
da General

Quote:
I am tempted but after all the trouble people had with Jack and since this company is a new start up out of Jacks (I know they are not affiliated), I'm hesitant to order from them. Can those of you who have purchased concentrators from Extreme please add what your experience has been. I'd like to hear how the transactions have been handled and info on the machines delivered. Thanks!
I took advantage of Paul's Black Friday sale and got an EX15 (after one of my M15s died). It arrives promptly, Hollie was friendly and helpful, and the machine runs perfectly!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|