View Single Post
Old 2012-04-14, 4:46pm
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

Productive day today! We got the lofts at both ends of the shed decked over - the lofts are 6' deep and over 7 1/2' wide, I should be able to free up lots of space in my husband's workshop - he's already started moving camping gear from his barn to mine!

I had to leave for a parts run, and to take Mom grocery shopping; while I was gone DH finished wiring the outlets. We finished all of the paneling except for the back wall, which is over half finished.

That wall - the long wall with no doors or windows - has a short run of paneling which will be at the end of the torch bench, then there is an 8' run of pegboard, which will be over a work bench, finishing up with more paneling.

We also ran the ventilation fan for the first time - THAT was exciting! I'm thrilled, it's very quiet, and it REALLY moves the air. Very happy with my selection.

Next steps are finishing the paneling, then installing the benches. This coming week I'll get the new ceilings (underside of the loft & the supporting joists) painted white, and the floor painted dark grey. The torch bench top gets painted grey, then topped with ceramic tile that I picked up today.

We're getting there!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by eregel; 2012-04-14 at 4:49pm.