View Single Post
Old 2009-08-25, 11:12pm
*Desa Elliott*

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDesigns View Post
Well....I'm actually starting to work on a tutorial for it along with another technique and a layering color chart. I've just started to make all the sample beads and there's a lot to make so it won't be ready for at least a month.
Hey You,
I think I asked for instruction on this a few months ago! If you recall, it had something to do with begging and pleading....

I get the first copy.

Get crackin girl, I can't wait!

Desa

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
G-88
Creideamh, Sųil, Dėlseachd

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Scottish Gaelic: Faith, Hope, Love)

www.ETSY.com/shop/GothicGlassJewelry