View Single Post
Old 2013-02-14, 7:37am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo Blaty View Post
I think if you buy 2 presses from Cattwalk, the base if free or something like that.
Sorry I can't remember exactly but I know it was a deal of some sort.

And not for nuthin' ...ask anyone on here... you're going to buy from both Cattwalk and Zoozii and others if you continue this lampwork addiction.
ALSO I think buying (some would say collecting/hoarding ) different presses becomes it's own addiction.

Soooo...get what you love b/c if you don't do it now, you'll do it at some point anyway. Why not just get what you want right away?
I'm completely into addiction mode. And I don't think there is a Twelve Step program. haha I am finding your comments very true....get what I want the first time because it wil haunt me and I will end up getting it at some point for sure. I love this kind of addiction!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~
~
~