View Single Post
Old 2007-10-26, 12:40pm
yukue fumei

hi-
just want to chime in here....
If I remember correctly, my Watermelon rods are transluscent watermelon pink all the way through(I'll go home and check). The melted tip of the rod turns light.
My Poppy rod color is different from the Watermelon rods. They are lighter and more opaque.
I will also go and double check on the color difference between Rosehip, orange sherbet and free range salmon. Rosehip for me feels like a cross between the Poppy and Watermelon. It is slightly darker and more orange than Watermelon but lighter and more pink than Poppy....so many variations(but it is fun!)
Still trying to figure out what Red Velvet corresponds to. It is a gorgeous dark red....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nagi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.