View Single Post
Old 2005-11-04, 12:17am
PELE

LOL, Sachiko! Tenacity is my middle name-- I'm counting on it to take me a long ways!

Here's a bad pic of a few beads that I made night before last. I was very tenacious ( ) and kept trying to make them with powdered iris gold. After about 8 beads I finally had to admit it was the powder that was causing the bubbling. By that time I was about shot, but I made a few more with #1 frit before turning off the torch.

The one on the far left in the top pic has a core of light teal with pale emerald green over that, and then the stringer. It's pretty cool in person. And the one next to it is striking red, which is one of my favs... the one on the far right has a base of light emerald green.

In the bottom pic, the two beads on the left both have a base of striking yellow (must have been the way I was sitting that caused the difference in the way they look ), and then another red one.

lynne

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.