View Single Post
Old 2012-10-07, 4:49pm

I think I'm stupid. I can't seem to delete unwanted glass. I added some odd lots of Double Helix and I mistyped one. I went into the record, unchecked the box that says I have this. Took out any oz of glass (btw, it would be nice to be able to enter 3.5 oz or 2.8 oz of glass, not just rounding up or down). Then I went to the main page and clicked on the button that says "deleted unwanted colors." I then click through to this final one, but this is where it is acting like it is deleting, but when I go back in, the glass is still there.

Also can you see you entire stash anywhere on the main program or do you have to export to Excel and see all the boro, devardi, etc that I don't have. When I click on "What's in my stash" I only see about 35 of the colors (didn't count too closely).
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Become a fan on Facebook:

Last edited by Lara; 2012-10-07 at 5:25pm.