View Single Post
Old 2008-11-23, 8:29pm
Surrounded by Trouble

Janet, Happy Holiday to you also. Glad these tips and tricks could help you some.

Granny, You are one of my very favorite newer lampworkers. Notice how I don't use the other word the one that ends in a "bie". As when does one ever loose that title? You really are a treasure to this art form, and someone I am so proud to call my friend.

Nancy, that really brought a smile to my face cause I have admired you for a while now.

Chau Nguyen T, I do hope you do something in glass again if it brings you joy. If there is anything I can ever help you with along the way, please let me know.

Effemess, Would love to see what you made in organic beads. Organics have been a love of mine for a very long time. finding out new color combos and seeing how glass reacts is really very intriguing to me. Your more than welcome to post in this thread, if you need any further help or run into any problems just let me know.

I really will help any of you who need further help along the way, I am not just saying that. I had someone e-mail me just yesterday asking about pulling chunks of RAKU into stringers and wrote out a step by step on how to achieve this. Yes, I am positive it can be found elsewhere on the web, and maybe even here on LE. I used to have a link saved on my computer on this, but lost it when my hard drive crashed. Plus sending someone to a link just didn't seem right when I was asked. It only took a little bit of time and effort to tell this person how it was done.

My e-mail is SETinGlass@aol.com or you can PM me. Although you will have to excuse the fact that I am not a typist and on occasion misspell a word or two.
Best of luck and Happy Holiday.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.