View Single Post
Old 2009-06-15, 6:29pm

Quote:
no I have two m-15's, not getting them confused (says m15 right on the front) and I have them y chained already i actually wanted to get one or two more, an o2 booster or two and try to run either a gtt phantom or my larger bethlehem pm2d right now I run two m-15's and a firebird, inner flame of my beth etc... and I can rage my firebird/inner flames of my other torches pretty well with two m-15s... and just so I don't sound silly, I am doing all this cause I live somewhere where getting bottled oxygen is just not really a viable option (closest store is literally 40 miles away, they won't deliver, 22 a fillup etc, makes each oxy bottle along the order of like 30 plus dollars a fillup when all is said and done...
Wow, I hear that a lot. 30.00 may not sound like a lot till you have to do it every week. Some guys I talk to will run 2 M15s on the inner, and a bottle on the outer, make the tank last a lot longer. But, you can also link them. Talk to Kyle in Hawaii, He has 7 or 8 linked together. He runs his whole studio on them. Along with a couple of large torches. 2 Hurricanes will run a Phantom all out, (so I'm told). Stands to reason that 4 M15s would do the same.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

866-955-0200
3 year warranty & Life Time Support
PayPal address
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.