View Single Post
Old 2013-07-25, 5:18am
I think my raku is broken

Default Unlimited Oxygen - 102 days and counting

I ordered an M20 from Unlimited Oxygen on April 14th, (paid in full, btw). I still do not have a ship date for my unit and UO is not returning my calls.

In the April sale thread on the Sales Rack, when asked by another person, UO said that the turnaround was 30 days. 30 days after placing my order, I called for an update (as UO has encouraged on these forums) and was told that they were just starting the March orders, meaning he was more like 60 days behind.

A few weeks later, I called again and was told that they were starting April orders but that he'd move my order up the queue since I had called. A few weeks after that, my husband called and when pressed for a ship date was given an indistinct "2 weeks."

I was prepared (after reading all of the CSK forums) for a 60-90 day wait when I placed my order, but this is just getting ridiculous now. I really didn't want to take this public since UO just seems to be a dead horse, but now my calls aren't being returned. So, here I am. 102 days out with no ship date, no concentrator, no $425 and no return calls.

Help me, Oh Great LE mods. You're my only hope.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.