Thread: Sublime
View Single Post
Old 2011-03-03, 3:26pm
Melting

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasspyro View Post
NS descriptions "Sublime is a transparent iridescent signal light green" So I put a stripe of it on clear twisted and covered it with more clear just to see what it would look like. After it came outta the annealer I couldn't even see it, I had to look really hard.

I think either my definition of "transparent iridescent signal light green" is different then theirs or I managed to get a seconds/off rod, got it from a color pack.

It looks more yellow then green to me maybe it was mislabeled?
Yeah, that was my problem. I put it over clear and I couldn't really see it either; just the tiniest hint of a lime like tint. I was thinking the same thing as you - either I have a real difference of definition or my rod is off! I don't know what I could be signaling with that green...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginkgoglass View Post
Do you rods look like this?

My rod looks nearly clear with a slight lime tint, but it might look different in a bundle. I only have the one rod.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
~

SRA Member #E20