Thread: Burns
View Single Post
Old 2011-06-28, 6:35am

Gail, I wish I had thought to bring the glass with me because it took longer to explain what caused the burn than it did for the whole rest of the visit. It's so easy to do. Our brains are programmed to catch something that is falling.

OMG Evelyn, I thought I missed *LOL*

Fran, As soon as it's healed better, I planned on trying some of those. I'm grateful for the tip. Which brand did you use?

Queenofswords, One of the doctor's theories was that since my (whisper) panties were synthetic, that they could have contributed to the leather-like surface to the burn. I had an incident similar earlier on which is why I started wearing those shirts to begin with. First let me say that I've been blessed (?) in the breast department. I was wearing a v-neck tee shirt while torching one night, and a piece of glass shocked and went right down my shirt. I was doing all kinds of dance moves trying to get it out. I got a blister and just ruined a good bra all in one foul swoop.

Honestly, I wish I could buy an unlimited supply of leather aprons for everyone. If I ever win the lottery that will be the first thing I do! But don't you have to buy something to win? LOL. Have a great day!