View Single Post
Old 2013-05-25, 10:37am
Keep on keepin' on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28676bhe View Post
I'm fairly new at this, and one of the main DH glasses that is recommended in David's tutorial is now discontinued, and I don't know how or what to substitute. David hasn't tried any substitutes yet (I asked), so if any of you could share what you are using, I would appreciate it!
I have never had the glass that you are mentioning that is discontinued. When I bought the tut I used what I had on hand. I have tried Triton, and I really like the results I've gotten. Don't be afraid to play and change up what silver glasses you use. I've tried Aurae as well and its all beautiful and the end result is IMO beautiful as well. Try some of your other glasses, you might be pleasantly surprised.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.