View Single Post
Old 2013-07-19, 9:47am
I fart diamonds

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeadBlossoms View Post
I was wondering if anyone has used Gaffer glass, and if so, which colors do you think are great? I've tried the Reichenbach purple rose, and thought I'd try out the Gaffer purple rose to compare. But I'd like to order other colors as well at the same time.

I'm especially all about pinks and the purples, but love other colors as well! Any help or suggestions are appreciated

Awhile back I ordered a bunch of Kugler because some said it was great glass, and I was very unimpressed by the colors at the torch. So I'd like to try again with Gaffer, lol. Thanks!!!
Really? that's very surprising. What exactly were you going for? Kugler, Reichenbach, Gaffer and the now defunct Zimmerman are all great companies with an incredibly awesome color pallet and you cannot beat their pinks and purples. I could go on singing their praises all day, but I won't. If you didn't like Kugler, you probably won't like Gaffer, either.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.