View Single Post
Old 2013-05-15, 1:21pm

Well I am piping in here to sing Donna and Robert's praises too! I had the opportunity to meet them both last week while I was in UTah and they are as nice and gracious in person. (Turns out they only live about a mile or less from my sister
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)

Donna showed my DH and I how to make a marble and sent us home with a great sampler of boro glass and tubing to use! DH wants to get into boro and I haven't ever tried it before! We are both discovering we have a dark side to explore LOL! (Well another dark side
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)

Thank you Donna and Robert and I look forward to seeing you again in a couple of months!

BTW here is a pendant I made on my take of the vortex marble you showed us how to make! Sorry it's not boro! Still practicing with that glass LOL!
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
LynieG