View Single Post
Old 2013-07-11, 12:27pm

Hi Lisa,

First, please thank you for letting me fix these quirks. The first class should not be an option now, as it is impossible to ship the glass first class obviously as you brought to my attention. The calculators are correct though, based on the weight of the glass. If there are any discrepancies before I actually pack and ship, I will refund any overages.

It should be reflecting correctly now.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Thank you!!

Quote:
Your shipping calculator is giving me USPS First Class Flat Rate Envelope and $5.85 Priority Mail for a 1/2 pound glass order. Are either of those true options?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~
~
~