View Single Post
Old 2013-07-17, 7:02am
I like to melt things

ASK Clear is not Double Helix, it is Kugler. You can buy Kugler Clear from vendors that sell the Kugler Beadmaking 104 line of glass. Hot Glass Color in Seattle and Artistry in Glass in Ontario both carry it.

VS stands for Vetreria Soiva. It's not a secret, there's just not much to say about it since all they've gone to market with so far for us is the Clear. I imagine more colours are forthcoming, and I don't think we need to turn it into a big drama by saying it's really 'secret'. In my opinion, the clear is no better than and no worse than basic Vetrofond and Effetre clear, depending on the rod. Some of the stuff I got is fairly scratched up and therefore a little scummy, some of the stuff I got is beautiful.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-