View Single Post
Old 2012-04-26, 9:31pm
Marble Lover

A couple quick notes:

- The border around the Shopping Cart widget at the top could use some work. In Chrome and IE, I see the left and right borders. In FFox, I can see a top border, too. That may just be my machine because I can tell FFox is not rendering the background image gradiant the same as the other 2. If the goal is to only see the left and right border, you should remove the styles for the top and bottoms. If the idea is to make a 3D looking border all around, then change the colors some. The class name in the CSS is "heading".

- In general, the site is pretty polished - good job. The text in the banner image with the logo could use some smoothing/anti-aliasing. Quick example:

This modified logo on your site looks like:

vs. current:

The thickness of the black outline is off, but the idea of the smoothness is there.

In reality, I think your banner could use some sprucing up. You have a good looking site so you'll want an attractive banner/logo image to match. Nothing crazy, but something that catches the eye. Keep in mind this is just my opinion...

On a different note, what CMS are you using for your site?

Keep up the good work, you have some snazzy looking beads.

-BEPNewt
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.