View Single Post
Old 2012-05-25, 1:00am

Wow! Thanks a lot everyone. I took a break for about a month a I am now just seeing the recent responses to this thread.

bepnewt- I really appreciate the feedback. I agree the banner could use a little work. I quickly made that one when I was setting up the sight. There were so many other technical things I was working on I just needed something to put in place for the time being. Once the sight was mostly functional I just wanted to get back to melting glass. Coding makes my head spin...
The cms I am using is opencart I like it.. its free and relatively easy to use... lots of modules..It does have its hiccups... though that's just the way it is with open source sometimes... hmmm vectorized logo in illustrator eh

Cosmo- Thankyou for checking it out on your browser and taking the time to take screen shots and post them here. Yeah I am not crazy about the font or the glow for that matter. I tend to get hung up on details like that and forget about big picture. Maybe its the whole right brain left brain thing I dunno
Thanks Again!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.