Thread: Devardi cracks
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-19, 2:16pm
Oh No You Didn't!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J&M View Post
I know you own that site. You should go read it again and see all of the nonsense that was written by your members. Talk about insults! Geez. They're the same ones who attacked Natasha so bad that her husband had to come on the LE thread to defend her. Anyone would do the same for their spouse. This thread, just like the one months ago is starting to get WAY out of hand. I suggest that everyone go and read the T.B. thread and make your own conclusions. That's all.

Jack
Do I have to say it again? That thread was a reaction to the behavior of the Devardi people. EVERYONE was already pissed off, and with good reason.

Nobody attacked Natasha. I saw the whole thing as it happened and before posts were deleted BY Daniel and Natasha. Natasha got upset, overwhelmed and over-emotional simply because she couldn't answer and wasn't prepared to answer the questions that were being asked. No one insulted her! The insults started with the Devardi crew. Bad behavior begets like behavior. That's just the way it is. You can't insult people and expect them to love you for it.

The Devardi people could still turn this around in their favor if they would just listen. Just like bad behavior begets like behavior, respect gains respect right back.

Seriously, I was initially very happy with Drafly's previous post to me which appeared to be respectful until the end. Those 3 words at the end negated anything he had to say as far as I'm concerned. Because he just did what I've been trying to tell you all is the worst possible way to defend Devardi and does more harm than good.

Let me give you an example. Let's take Shawnette's posts about Devardi glass. Her opinion about Devardi glass goes a lot further with me simply because she states her opinion about the glass without insulting anyone who has or has had issues with it. When I read opinions like that, I start leaning toward, well... maybe I should give it a try. But then I keep reading and in charges the Devardi crew with the same behavior insults and I remember why I won't try Devardi.

If that doesn't make sense to you and the Devardi people then there's nothing left to say because you're just not getting it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My name is............. Deb
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Minor/Propane/1 oxycon