View Single Post
Old 2008-12-16, 1:50pm

I don't think this is a thread just to complain. For example I have said I have had several situations that I thought were really, above and beyond.

The other issues, I think are more about spelling out policy. For example I paid like $12 once to get a pound and a half of glass and bead release from one end of the state to the other. I knew shipping would be expensive so I asked about other glass I wanted to order. I thought I was maxamizing the box. Unfortunately, when it arrived some glass turned out to be out of stock. The solution was it was offered (as I recall at a discount) on back order. Except, I chose to not order again, and buy a couple pounds of glass and pay high shipping again. Had I known, I would have waited for the whole order.

I don't think that needs to be resolved. I didn't like the terms. I will order larger orders in the future. I also think it is fair to respond to others. Mostly I think they will get as good of service from ABR as any place. (I've been known to be pretty darned vocal about a couple other suppliers and I am much less polite or understanding.)

I also think it is reasonable to mention not being 100% satisified. No one can satisfy everyone all the time. I think if people know the good and bad they can better be suited to their supplier and fewer will be frustrated.