View Single Post
Old 2012-09-08, 8:32am
Wooohooo,GS!

Hi Ofilia,
Been a long time since we've seen each other...hope some time to get you up to Glass Stock East! Sure had fun frying fish with you and Mari!

I know my incredibly talented gaffer friend Sue blows at Elements in Portland. She loves it there, they are super nice, helpful and even though she rents furnace time they are glad to show her things and help her. They never tell her she "isn't good enough to try something" and she has really come into her own with huge platters and unique pieces. She can't make them fast enough and is in numerous galleries that sell out almost as fast as she brings it in!

Where you learn, who you learn from and the vibe at the venue can make or break an artist! I know they have classes as well as many of the artists there like Sue apprentice people too, it is always a warm and inviting atmosphere when I've visited.

deb

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.