Thread: Clio Help
View Single Post
Old 2014-08-10, 3:26pm
da General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libby L. View Post
They are beautiful Hayley! I just prefer to not use the trans orange. I get some pretty cool colors too with just white I think the deal is what ever floats your boat and however you get your Clio to work for you is perfect.
I agree wholeheartedly, Libby! I have used Clio as well as all the striking and reducing colors on their own, over white, over all different bases with or without the clear coat... To get a great variety of effects. It comes down to what it is that you want and like!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|