View Single Post
Old 2018-02-15, 2:00pm
Happy Inner Dragon

Well, thank you Mr Howard. Nice to hear from you.

As I said above, the variables are huge and of course anyone can make of my testing what they will. All I have reported is my own lonely experience.

Thank you for your further input for helping us test our beads using the films. That will help others.

Thank your for describing the responsibility I have towards my own customers as 'expertise'. However, you flatter me. Naturally it's about doing everything within my power to ensure my stuff will last as long as possible, not to mention the responsibility I have to myself ensure that any investments in equipment perform within reasonable parameters, with whatever resources I happen to have (or not have) at my disposal.

Thank you for your clarification of the different chamber temperatures. Perhaps we need to define 'slightly' a little less openendedly, however.

And yes, I became aware of the heat sink of furniture on the floor early on and removed it, barring the thin shelf. This information will help others, so thank you for that.

I did not do anything with the kiln's own thermocouple.

I'm sorry too. Your response is way too little, way too late for me.
This experience has been hellish and expensive, and I have no wish to put myself through any more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rusticalsfreestyle on Instagram

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SRA# P107