View Single Post
Old 2018-10-24, 8:34am
just another glass addict

Thank you Ophelia!
I saw Lucio (and you) at my first Gathering in 2005 and it was his magic that made me realize how much I wanted to play with glass! I saw him make mermaids, and the following year I had an up close seat to see him make a devil candlestick. Fricking magic!! I've pretty much obsessed over glass since then, and I've been torching full time for the last 5 years so I finally feel ready. I started in soft glass and still make beads with those awesome colors. I just love sculpting without the excitement of an impending explosion of hot glass.
Joe Peter's work is outstanding!!
If I'm going all that way I am taking all 6 days, staying in the apartments and hopefully staying for an extra few days. I went to Venice when i was 23 and wandered around aimlessly. I absolutely loved it there and I didn't even do anything really good. Always wanted to go back! So the next details are dates for a commitment and payment.
Anyone want to buy a glass lathe?!

"Confidence, like art, never comes from having all the answers; it comes from being open to all the questions."
-Earl Gray Stevens-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.