View Single Post
Old 2009-01-04, 12:40pm
da General

Donna - It's a shame that both you and Mary got into such a misunderstanding over two words "Control yourself." This is where having a little more time on the forum affords us . . . our knowledge of our peers. Truth is, if you have been around as long as some of us have, you would have "known" Mary a little bit and realized her "Control yourself" was not meant as derogatory. Yes, it was a bit short and could have easily come across as such, but you would have known that was not what she meant.

Believe me, I have done my share of misunderstanding! (Just ask Pam! lol!)

As for her defensive replies to your post . . . well let's say that we all tend to react rather strongly in situation where we thought we were being personally attacked. No I am not making excuses for her "slamming" you as you put it. But look at if from another perspective . . . you did the same to her just on two words she posted. Perhaps both of you can put this experience as a big misunderstanding and move on?

I hope that you will find it in your heart to stay with us. Despite the handful of threads recently, this forum is full of amazing talents, information, and most importantly, wonderful people who share your love for glass!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|