View Single Post
Old 2013-02-12, 8:25am
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

Default Identify this glass?

I picked up a couple of those big grab bag lots that Arrow Springs was offering when they were moving away from "generic" 104. This rod was in there, and I LOVE THIS COLOR. I have NO clue what it is, and would desperately like to buy more.

In the rod it's almost exactly the color of those square caramels you melt down to make caramel apples with. The rod end has rings.

Any clues? I'd be eternally grateful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.