Thread: Art Glass East?
View Single Post
Old 2014-08-12, 8:50am
da General

Julie,

Being in business means there will be issues and mistakes, it's how someone handles these situations that ensures the customers returning ... or not.

My one experience with Art Glass East was not stellar. My first - and last - purchase was about a year ago for all the ring top goodies including mandrels, and various sizes of disk bases and hex nuts. All three disk bases RUSTED after the very FIRST use and left rusty residual on the glass. I contacted you and you told me you'd "look into this" with your supplier and "get back to you shortly" ... that was the LAST I heard from you.

So for the last year, I have almost $100 worth of ring top stuff that is useless ... needless to say I never purchased anything from you again.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|

Last edited by Hayley; 2014-08-13 at 7:46am.