View Single Post
Old 2015-10-16, 4:03pm

Default NEW Holiday CGBeadrollers

Well it was about time!! I got pretty consumed with making a new website, but I finally have two new CGBeadrollers to release.
Each one has a bell, snowman, light bulb, angel, tree ornament, and a tree.
As always, think outside the box. Use the tree mold to make a Santa hat.
The snowman and angel will work for Christmas characters, like cats, dogs, penguins.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
has a slightly larger mix, for necklaces, pendents and larger earrings.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

has smaller shapes, for a matching bracelet, small earrings or a more petite necklace.

Example beads are in the kiln, I'll post them tomorrow.

The
page is back again. The holidays are coming and you can choose your own dolor amount.

-Donna

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Donna Felkner -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
-