View Single Post
Old 2015-12-06, 2:42pm
Elphaba Lives !!

THIS

Quote:
Better photos of the glass. Worked into a "real" bead with varying work times.

I love that CIM offers several photos of what their glass could look like. Effetre doesn't offer that but it'd be awesome if Frantz could provide that service. Of course, fresh off the ocean, brand new colors might not be available until you can get rods out to testers. But offering the test photos after a reasonable amount of time, I'd appreciate it a great deal.

But I know I've purchased pounds of glass I felt was beautiful, and limited. And it didn't quite turn into what I was expecting. And I won't say whose website offered a new Effetre, and the paddle was not what everyone said they ended up with, consistently, across the board. To my knowledge, nobody was able to recreate the paddle.

So, yeah... New Effetre batch testers and more photos.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.