View Single Post
Old 2019-01-25, 2:33pm

Hi again Yonil! Yes, i’m Pretty sure my friend has made up their mind.. as i have brought it up, dropped it, and gone torching again. so i think that they may think that I don’t find it a big deal. But denial is my middle name i think. We used to live in a much larger city, and i had no problem going to a well known studio. With proper ventilation and safety procedures..but moving back to my smaller hometown, leaves you with no options.unless i got my own torch etc at home..no thanks. Yea i was a little surprised after sending that text, because i do enjoy my friends, and my time there, so it was an acknowledgment to that as well as gently mentioning the issue at hand, the metallic taste.. but getting back, just 3 words,” no, we’re fine.” Well i think thats when i made up my mind.......i may torch again someday, but like i said, i have many projects on the go, and had left lampworking aside for quite awhile.. but nothing really changes sometimes... so i think, no actually i know i got my wake up call...thanks for being so understanding and supportive.. its really nice to know that people out there, even if you don’t know them... they care. I’ll keep you posted, I’m going to go inventory my glass, and presses, and frit and and and and..lol Hugs...xx