View Single Post
Old 2019-02-12, 11:24am

Hi ya 5betsy and Colette .. well, yes i gave up the torching. I said in a previous post that i had texted them and mentioned that i had a metallic taste in my mouth that last time I torched and asked how they were, and got “no we’re fine” and that was it. Well i went to pick up that last bunch of beads the other day and definitely got a cold shoulder ... maybe it was because there was a bad cold going around the house, they didn’t sound too great. But wow, I definalty found a cold shoulder and my husband said that he thought that they were concerned about liability etc. He said that he thought they were scared and thats why the response was non-commital, just no we’re fine, and not a question about me or how i was doing... which was odd as when i have been sick with a cold etc.. they was always a text, how you doing etc? So that day after i picked up my beads, i felt really bad, like i lost a dear friend, and felt like i had done something wrong. So i’m done with torching and have a lovely stash of beads that i made over the years that I can make lovely jewelry with, and by that time maybe there will be a “real studio” in town that i can work at. Who knows? Thanks to all for listening to my wishy washy complaining, and giving you’re impression straight out there... you all helped me make a hard decision into the right decision!!! All the best to you all and happy safe torching....