View Single Post
Old 2020-09-30, 7:41pm
Slogan Challenged...

Hi there, to stress again that you don't reduce raku, it's icky. You have to superheat it, and cool
Dk turquoise is very annoying with that reaction. CIM had a beautiful turquoise color called Smurfy that didn't get that grey look, it was awesome!!!! and...mostly sold out everywhere. If you can get your hands on some it's really nice. Otherwise you can keep the reduction to a minimum by just staying aware of the torch area, dk sky blue is easier than the dk turquoise, I feel....pretty much the same color but doesn't turn as grey. Lt turquoise same thing, work it quickly.

I always dip mine in etching solution if I need to, really quick and rub off will keep most of the shine. Or I try to use a CIM color that doesn't have that reaction if I want to keep it shiny.

Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Etsy: