View Single Post
Old 2008-04-15, 9:48am
da General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
"Entry Level" insinuates something that is cheap and will be outgrown soon. That doesn't apply here.
I beg to differ - "Entry Level" means that it's the lowest model of a product as in a Canon Digital Rebel is the entry level digital SLR Canon produces . . . it doesn't imply that it's cheap and be outgrown soon.

Thus, the Mini CC being the lowest model of the Carlisle torches, the Little Dragon of the Knight torches, the Bobcat of the GTT torches, the Minnow of the Bethlehem torches . . . thus the Piranha is NOT the lowest model and in my experience, a lot hotter torch than the Mini CC, Minor, Knight or Bobcat all of which I have used extensively (my friend has a studio with all those torches).

I am not going to get into a debate with you, Chad. It's very clear that you have issues with Bethlethem the company and thus its torches, including the Barracuda. I am simply stating my experience with the various torches in response to those seeking advice and recommendation. Unlike you, I did EXTENSIVE research before upgrading my torch from a Bobcat to the Barracuda and actually have read many posts by you putting the Cuda down. I know Kimberly loves her Cuda and I have spoken to Brent/Mr. Smiley and he loves his - those were the best recommendation I needed to make my decision especially after my research on the different inner fire of the various torches. The Cuda is more expensive because the Piranha is not the $200 entry-level torch.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|

Last edited by Hayley; 2008-04-15 at 9:51am.